Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ready for a change

My friend Jessica gets to work from home. There's not much I wouldn't do to have that opportunity. You see what I did there? That's a double negative. I mean to say, I would do anything to work from home. I would even video chat with this guy.

Okay, so I say I would like to work from home but I'm sure I would go crazy in a very short amount of time. I would, however, like to have unlimited amounts of money so I could make my house look like this.

At the bottom of this link-ridden rant is a tired newsie. I work really hard all week, keeping my mind active and my eyes searching through endless press releases and news articles to make sure that I don't miss anything. Then I take all the information I've gathered from my humble desk and I'm charged with telling everyone about it. All the while dealing with tempers and egos and a personal life which I rank above everything, and I mean everything. Meanwhile, I'm trying to not get fat because I sit down all day.

Just sayin'. I'm ready for a change.

1 comment:

  1. You sure about that video chat thing with "that guy?"

    Don't go too far now...

    ReplyDelete