Today is the day Cinco de Lizzie was born. It happened without my knowledge, because I was only a very tiny child when Linda went into labor. And I was in Pennsylvania. She was probably in Illinois, but I'm not going to put money on that because I don't want her to get pissed that I don't know where she was born. No matter. The good thing is that Linda and Carl got together long enough for Cinco de Lizzie to become a reality. Which is good for me, because even though neither of us knew it we were meant to meet and fall in love. So for those of you who know Cinco de Lizzie personally, give her a birthday shout out today. She's saved me from many poor decisions and for that I owe her more than a blog post. I love you, girlfriend.
No comments:
Post a Comment