TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP) -- A Terre Haute teenager has graduated from high school with perfect attendance ever since she started kindergarten.Brittani McCalister says her 13 years of never missing a minute of school began with a competition with her brother. He made it part of the way through elementary school, but she just kept on going, and going.
Brittani was recognized for her attendance record by classmates and their families during yesterday's commencement at West Vigo High School.
She said it was tough sometimes, particularly when she went to school despite sickness.
Brittani plans to attend Indiana State University and she says she may eventually try law school.
I've been to Terre Haute and may or may not have lived there for one year or more. I found most of the children there to be acceptable. I never met one who would be this rude. Rude? You ask? Yes. Rude. When you go to school/work as a sick person, you are spreading disease. Then those people get sick and spread it to their family members and so on and so forth. This "Brittani" could be responsible for the swine flu for all we know. Don't get me wrong, I don't think a person should stay home if they have a tiny case of the sniffles. I'm not a fan of unnecessary doctors visits either. BUT! I feel fairly confident when I say that Brittani must have gotten SOMETHING worse than the sniffles at SOME point in those 13 years. So, thanks for the mono, Biatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment