Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Peeing on people

FERNDALE, Mich. (AP) -- A 31-year-old suburban Detroit man faces a misdemeanor assault and battery charge after urinating on several people during an annual gay pride event.
The Daily Tribune of Royal Oak reports the Taylor man had been drinking and was upset that he was splashed with water aimed at street dancers Sunday during the Motor City Pride Festival in Ferndale.
Police Lt. William Wilson says "he may have wanted to take revenge," turned and urinated on the leg of a man standing next two him.
The Detroit Free Press reports two other people were sprayed in the process.

Peeing on people? That is how he chose to retaliate? It's gross, but it doesn't really offend me that much. And let's be honest, it is not hard to offend people at a gay pride event. Or any political gathering for that matter. I can think of about 30 different ways to get a group of activists to cry. I'll just keep those ideas up my sleeve though. I never know when I might run across someone with too many left wing bumper stickers. I'm always ready to throw down.

No comments:

Post a Comment