Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ouch.

NEW YORK (AP) -- A clothing company known for its racy ads is fighting Woody Allen's $10 million lawsuit accusing it of damaging his reputation.
American Apparel says it can't ruin what the film director already spoiled himself.
The 73-year-old Allen started the fight when he sued the Los Angeles-based company last year for using his image on a few of its billboards.
Allen says he didn't authorize the displays.
A company lawyer says the clothier will make Allen's relationship to actress Mia Farrow and her adopted daughter the focus of a trial scheduled to begin in New York City on May 18.
Stuart Slotnick says based on that scandal, Allen is overestimating the value of his image.

Believe me when I tell you I have never wanted to see this much of Woody Allen in my entire life. Even if that isn't Woody Allen's body. That being said, I think American Apparel is being pretty hard on him (no disgusting pun intended). The man has made some pretty great movies. So what if he is like, married to his adopted daughter. That's pretty normal in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment