For the next weekish, Joe will be in Italy so I won't have anyone to bother whilst I work. For this reason I may or may not get really bored. This is good for you, viewer, because that means I may or may not have more time to post fun and unimportant news about the world and my dog. I know, I know... I'm being really noncommittal about this whole thing. You can blame Joe. In his absence I have to take on some of his personality traits. Which may or may not include being completely without any strong preference on any one subject.
Journalist Jour"nal*ist\, n. [Cf. F. journaliste.] 1. One who keeps a journal or diary. [Obs.] --Mickle. 2. The conductor of a public journal, or one whose business is to write for a public journal; an editorial or other professional writer for a periodical. --Addison.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Arivederci, Joe
For the next weekish, Joe will be in Italy so I won't have anyone to bother whilst I work. For this reason I may or may not get really bored. This is good for you, viewer, because that means I may or may not have more time to post fun and unimportant news about the world and my dog. I know, I know... I'm being really noncommittal about this whole thing. You can blame Joe. In his absence I have to take on some of his personality traits. Which may or may not include being completely without any strong preference on any one subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment