John Tesh, who many of you may have heard of and more people have probably not heard of, is going to be at my place o' work today. He hosts a radio show called "Intelligence for your Life," and is also a musician with some spectacle of a concert coming to town. This man intrigues me because in many ways I feel that he and I have a lot in common. Tesh doesn't want to just be a singer. He wants to be a singer, a musician, a radio talk show host, the host of entertainment tonight, a psychologist and a goon. I'm not a goon. But I do wish I could sing. Irregardless, we're basically the same person because I want to be a journalist, a dog breeder, a mom, a congressional aide, a farmer's wife, and a professional camper. See? We're the same! Except based on this post, its pretty obvious I'm not providing anyone with any intelligence for their life.
Journalist Jour"nal*ist\, n. [Cf. F. journaliste.] 1. One who keeps a journal or diary. [Obs.] --Mickle. 2. The conductor of a public journal, or one whose business is to write for a public journal; an editorial or other professional writer for a periodical. --Addison.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Intelligence for your life
John Tesh, who many of you may have heard of and more people have probably not heard of, is going to be at my place o' work today. He hosts a radio show called "Intelligence for your Life," and is also a musician with some spectacle of a concert coming to town. This man intrigues me because in many ways I feel that he and I have a lot in common. Tesh doesn't want to just be a singer. He wants to be a singer, a musician, a radio talk show host, the host of entertainment tonight, a psychologist and a goon. I'm not a goon. But I do wish I could sing. Irregardless, we're basically the same person because I want to be a journalist, a dog breeder, a mom, a congressional aide, a farmer's wife, and a professional camper. See? We're the same! Except based on this post, its pretty obvious I'm not providing anyone with any intelligence for their life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment