LOS ANGELES - A study in the journal "Archives of Sexual Behavior," an academic peer-reviewed journal in sexology and the official publication of the International Academy of Sex Research, reported that a man could be in love after just 8.2 seconds of staring at a woman.But if his gaze lasts just four seconds, he may not be all that impressed.
The same cannot be said of women, however, as they stay focused for the same length of time whether they find the man attractive or not.
The researchers believe that men use eye contact to seek out mates, while women are more wary of attracting unwanted attention.
I'm always wary of attracting unwanted attention. Like if I'm going to laugh really hard I have to leave the room cause I snort. Which I'm told is really sexy and makes men fall in love with me really fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment